jeudi 2 mai 2013

The sun is back

finaly weather is getting warmer life is starting to show







and I feel like I've been crocheting non-stop the past week so far I've made
 


this cute NY Yankees baby cap for a friend

its a simple newsboy hat with the NY logo in felt that I glued (I used material glue) the the cap



then I finish those two





aren't they cute????

I filmed video tutorial on youtube if you wanna see how I made them





Click here  for the tutorial


the froggy version will be in French (I still need to edit it)






both of them are available on my Etsy shop ^^

check em out


and yesterday I finish this baby graaaaaaaaaaawr





a friend ask me to do a gift for her nephew


right now i'm working on a owl and this time I should have a pattern ;)


see you next time
-xoxo-






 

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire